When it comes to making kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach is a popular brand known to make quality, classy, and durable products. They are known to make quality kitchen appliances such as food processors, microwaves, and slow cookers. One of their popular appliances is Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap, a food processor that performs admirably well. However, it is not suited for commercial usage; it suits people who only use their food processor once in a while.
With a sizeable 450 watts-motor, an S blade, a shredding disc, and a 12-cup capacity, it is easy to see why this is the most preferred food processor for many. When it comes to blade’s speed, this processor has two-function knobs that are very easy to use. The processor clicks and snaps easily, and the blade speeds are commendable for the price range of this model.
With a distinctively simple design, a large 12-cup capacity bowl, as well as shredding and slicing discs at a phenomenal price, this food processor will offer good value for your money.
The ‘stack and snap’ design makes setup fast and simple and also eliminates awkward turning, twisting, and locking for the top lid and the bowl. This food processor has a pulse function and pours spout on its bowl to cut on messy drips.
Its ‘big mouth’ feed tube makes it possible for one to shred larger dessert ingredients. It also makes preparing food in the kitchen faster by reducing pre-cutting processes.
What’s more, the disc attachment is labeled and reversible, which makes setting it up straightforward. The tidy cord storage, as well as stable suction cups on its bottom, makes it appear neat.
While this model provides a good value for the money by offering similar functionalities as pricey units, its 450-watt motor puts the issue of longevity in question. However, it is a fantastic choice for people on a budget.
- It has a simple design that makes it easy to use. The “stack and snap” design eliminates any locking or twisting. It is also well-sealed to prevent any leakages or messy drips
- It has a wide chute which makes it easier to put larger food such as vegetables. This eliminates the need to pre-cut
- Its blades are reversible and effective; you can even shred cheese or ingredients for making pastry
- It is affordable and ideal for a smaller or medium family that doesn’t need a lot of shredding and cutting of ingredients
- It is user-friendly and offers great value for your money thanks to its high-end features and great functionality
- It can be quite noisy when operating
- Has a not-so-perfect emulsifying ability because of its simple motor
The Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap offers a convenient way to mix and puree ingredients for a cake, pastry, or any other foods that need ingredients to be chopped or blended. It is easy to use and has a stainless steel blade that is sharpened to cut and shred any food. It comes with a guide that shows you the best blade’s speed for the job at hand. This takes the guesswork out of your food preparation process thereby making you a pro cook. It will undoubtedly be a great addition to any kitchen.