Taiwanese Scrambled Eggs with Onions
Scrambled eggs with onions is a quick and easy home-cooked meal in Taiwan. When you need dinner in a hurry, it is one of your best choices. The combination of crunchy onion and tender scrambled eggs is the perfect flavor. Everyone loves it. Let us make this delightful dish.
- 1 onion
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dashi powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon dashi powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and whisk well.
- Slice the onion and place it aside. (Tip: Place an onion in the freezer for 10 minutes before slicing works)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Pour the egg into the pan and cook a while until softly set. Put the scrambled egg in the bowl.
- Again, heat the oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add sliced onion into the pan and stir-fry briefly until soft. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the scrambled egg, and stir well. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the Scrambled Eggs with Onions. Finish and enjoy