Coconut Milk Snow Cake
Do you want to make a cool summer dessert? Coconut milk snow cake is one of my favorites. It's simple to make with only a few ingredients and basic cooking skills. The light coconut milk snow cake is so delectable that you can't stop eating. Let's do it.
- 600 c.c. milk (Split into two bowls, 200 c.c., and 400 c.c.)
- 40 g cornflour
- 40 g granulated sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Add corn flour into milk (200 c.c.) and stir well.
- Add the milk (400 c.c.) and sugar in a bowl. Heat on small heat and just to a boil until the sugar is dissolved fully.
- Pour the cornflour mixture in the bowl and whisk until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the milk mixture into the container. Allow setting the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Cut the cake into individual portions and coat with shredded coconut.
- Serve the coconut milk snow cake. Finish and enjoy