Fried Chicken with Hot Sauce
Fried chicken is common and popular street food. There are so many flavors in the world. One of the famous fried chicken foods is Thai style. It features crisp on the outside, and tender and juice on the inside. With spicy sauce, it becomes a strong and rich flavor. I used to cook this fried chicken in an easy way. Let’s do it.
- Pots and Pans
- Grillers Garlic Press
- 2 chicken thigh
- 1/8 cabbage
For hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 bunch large coriander
- 1 chili pepper
- Prepare sauce first. Chop the garlic, chili and coriander into a small bowl. Add all sauce ingredients (soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, fish sauce, and sesame oil) and gently stir. Place aside.
- Shred the cabbage and soak in cold water for a while. Place aside.
- Sprinkle the chicken thigh with salt and pepper on the side of the meat.
- Heat up a non-stick pan at medium heat. It's not necessary to add any oil. When the pan is hot, place the chicken thigh skin-side down into non-stick pan without moving until the skin is evenly golden brown. (If the skin is sticking to the pan, it likely isn't finished on that side)
- Turn the thighs over and continue to cook for about 6~8 minutes. The chicken is done.
- Place the shredded cabbage on a plate. Put the sliced chicken on the cabbage and pour the sauce.
- Serve the fried chicken with hot sauce. Finish and enjoy