Puff Pastry Black Sesame Tangyuan (Sweet Rice Ball)
Do you think tangyuan only can be eaten with sweet soup? Today we use another simple and fast cooking method to make this popular Taiwanese snack, puff pastry black sesame tangyuan. It has a rich taste with crispy puff pastry and sweet filling. I believe you would like it. Let’s do it!
- Air Fryer
- Puff Pastry
- 4 Black sesame tangyuan (Or you can choose peanut flavor)
- 4 Puff pastry (12*12 cm)
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in half. (12*6 cm)
- Place a tangyuan on puff pastry, and wrap the puff pastry around the tangyuan. Seal the side by crimping with a fork.
- Place them in the fry basket and insert them into the air fryer. Cook at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve the Puff Pastry Black Sesame Tangyuan. Finish and enjoy