- Stand Mixer
- 95 g sugar
- 2 g Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65 g unsalted butter
- 250 g cake flour (Low Protein Flour)
- 2 g baking soda
- 80 g Munchie Mix
- Put the mix nuts into a preheated oven at 350°F(170°C), bake for 12~15 mins. Remove the nuts to cool. Line two baking sheet with parchment paper. (DO NOT over heat)
- Add 2 eggs, butter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and stir to combine until fully combined.
- Add flour and baking soda to the butter mixture, stirring until a rough dough forms. Then add nuts and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the dough into two pieces into a roll as long as cookie sheet. Place roll onto the cookie sheet, and press down to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake at 350°F(170°C) for 25~30 mins until golden brown. Remove to cool for 10 mins. Remove cookies to a cutting board and slice each one crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Lay them back on the cookie sheet, bake at 300°F(150°C) for 8~10 minutes per side. The biscotti will crisp as they cool.
- Finish and enjoy your time.