Taiwan Style Borscht
Borscht is a very common and tasty soup in Taiwan restaurants. But we make a little different flavor from classic borscht. It tastes sweet and light with various vegetables and beef. Many moms often make this nutritious soup for her family. Let’s do it.
- 300 g Beef
- 1 Onion
- 1 large carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 celery stick
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 400 c.c. chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 tablespoon Italian sauce
- 1000 c.c. water
- Dice the carrot, onion, tomatoes, potatoes, and celery into pieces and place on a dish. Put aside.
- Slice the beef into small pieces and blanch in hot water with ginger for 3 minutes and place it into an adjacent container for disposal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion in the pot and stir fry until soft.
- Add the diced celery and carrot in the pot and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the diced tomato and potato and continue stir fry for 30 sec.
- Add the Italian source and ground black pepper, and stir well.
- Add the sliced beef, chicken stock, water, and Italian seasoning. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Serve the Taiwan Style Borscht. Finish and enjoy