Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Tea
- Drinking Straw
- Drinking Glasses
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 40 g brown sugar
- 65 c.c. boiling water
Brown Sugar Syrup
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50 c.c. boiling water
- 1 black tea bag
- 300 c.c. milk (For 1 cup of Pearl milk tea)
- Put the brown sugar and water in a pot to heat until the water boiling, turn off heat.
- Add the brown sugar water and the flour in a bowl to mix together. Let cool, and stir the flour mixture until it forms a dough ball.
- Roll and cut the dough to form a little ball.
- To cook the pearls, bring a medium pot of water to boil. Add the pearls, boil until they float to the top and cook over medium heat for 15 mins, then drain the pearls and rinse with cold water to cool them down. Place aside.
- Making your brown sugar simple syrup by boiling water. Add in the brown sugar and whisk until dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the syrup cool, place aside.
- Steep the black tea bag in a cup of boiled water for 5 mins, throw out the tea bag and let cool.
- It’s ready to assemble, Place the pearls as much as you would like into a large glass. Add a tablespoon of the syrup, milk and the cold tea.
- Stir with a straw, then serve.
- Finish and enjoy your time.