Fresh Lemon & Pineapple Juice
Drink a glass of fresh lemon & pineapple juice with ice in summer is an enjoyable treat. It is perfect for cooling down, also provides health benefits for us. Moreover, that’s simple and quick to make it. Let’s do it.
- Countertop Blender
- Grater (Zester)
- 1/4 pineapple
- 1/2 large lemon
- 1/2 apple
- 300 c.c. Water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5-6 ice cube
- Pineapple and apple chop into small pieces.
- Wash lemon and zest the lemon for decoration. Then also chop lemon into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients (chopped pineapple, apple, lemon, water, honey, and ice cube) in the blender.
- Blend on medium about 10 seconds until mix well.
- Pour into a cup or container and add some lemon zest on the top.
- Serve the fresh lemon & pineapple juice. Finish and enjoy