Milk Foam Black Tea
Do you like sea salt coffee? If so, you must try Milk Foam Black Tea. This cold drink has a rich taste. It’s perfect for drinking in the summer. Let’s do it.
- Shaker Bottle
- 30 ml milk
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 1,2 g sea salt
- 4 g granulated sugar
- 2 g cheese powder (Option)
- Boiled water in a small pot. Let the black tea steep for 5 minutes. Let it cool and place aside.
- Add milk, salt, cheese powder, sugar, and cream in a cup. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a shaker bottle. (If you don’t have a shaker bottle, you can use a small container with a lid and aluminum foil ball to shake the mixture)
- Shake the bottle for 40~50 sec. (or 80~100 times)
- Add ice and pour the cold black tea in a glass. (Leave the space for milk foam)
- Pour the milk foam slowly into the glass.
- Serve the Milk Foam Black Tea. Finish and enjoy
- Don’t use hot tea to make this recipe, because milk foam will melt when you pour milk foam into the glass.
- You can also use a handheld milk frother to make milk foam.