Sweet Coconut Balls
Leftover egg whites can be used in a variety of recipes. One of my favorite recipes is the sweet coconut ball. The coconut and milk fragrance always make me can’t help eating this scrumptious dessert. It’s comfort food with tea at teatime.
- Hand Mixer
- Toaster Oven
- 320 g shredded coconut
- 150 g egg white
- 15 g milk powder
- A dash of salt
- 130 g sugar
- Add egg white in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until frothy.
- Add sugar in batch and continue whisk until stiff and shiny.
- Add salt, milk powder, and shredded coconut in the mixing bowl and use a spatula to whisk until mix well.
- Preheat the oven 340°F/170°C.
- Roll the mixture into a small ball and line on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the coconut balls in the preheated oven 340°F (170°C) for 15~20 min, remove from oven and place aside to cool.
- Service the Sweet Coconut Balls. Finish and enjoy