Low Carb Keto Lemon Cheesecake
Recently, most people stay at home and work from home. There is little chance or no place to do exercise. When we want to eat desserts or sweets to relieve stress, we always worry about getting fat. Therefore, I make this low carb keto lemon cheesecake for my family. You can also try it. Let’s do it.
- Hand Mixer
- 100 g almond flour
- 30 g melted unsalted butter
- 3 leaf gelatin
- 120 c.c. whipping cream
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g erythritol
- 150 g sugar-free yogurt (or sour cream)
- 20 g lemon juice
- Lemon zest (as you like)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Put a large piece of aluminum foil on the 6-inch springform pan bottom. (If you use a removable cake pan, you can bake without aluminum foil)
- In a bowl, add almond flour and melted unsalted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the almond flour mixture into prepared pan, and press the mixture into the bottom of the pan to form an even layer. Poke some holes with a folk. Bake for 12~15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven and place aside to cool completely.
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Add cream cheese and whipping cream into a mixing bowl, and heat with double boiling. Stir with a whisk (or hand mixer) until smooth.
- Then add erythritol and softened gelatin, and stir in order until combined. Remove from the double boiling.
- Add lemon juice, yogurt and continue stir in order until the mixture is mixed well.
- Sift the mixture into the springform pan and zest a lemon on the top. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove the springform pan sides with a blowtorch (or you can use a hairdryer. We only need to melt the cheesecake a little bit.)
- Serve the low carb keto lemon cheesecake with strawberry sauce. Finish and enjoy